ShareSomeFriends Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The process is super simple:
- Login to your ShareSomeFriends account on our site and create a campaign with a campaign ID.
- Ask your customers to download the ShareSomeFriendsApp (Android/iOS).
- Customers then enter the campaign ID that you created in step 1.
- Your customers then select the friends/co-workers/family members on their contact list and easily refer them to your business through the app.
- You got referral leads, hooray!
A user is your customer that refers their friends to your business using the ShareSomeFriends app.
Each business chooses their own rewards for their users/ambassadors. We do this to give you the freedom to reward your customers the way you want to.
ShareSomeFriends is the simplest way to get your happy customers to refer their friends right from the contact list on their phone. The app is super simple to use and can be used by any business in any industry. Other referral apps and programs out there are geared towards eCommerce and work through Social Media only.
Yes, it’s super simple to export your referrals. Just log in to your account on our site, click “Referrals”, and click “Export”.
Yes, ShareSomeFriends could complement your existing program. If you currently have a referral program where you use social media or offer rewards to your customers, then ShareSomeFriends could help you get more leads and add more people to the program. In that sense, it would complement it.
Your customers can keep making referrals but you will not be able to see or download those referrals until you upgrade your account.
When you reach the limit on your account your customers will be able to continue making referrals but you will not be able to export any more referrals until you upgrade your account.
That’s probably because you reached your account limit and are only seeing the allowable number of campaigns, users, and referrals. Please upgrade your account to view and export all of your data. You can do that by clicking Account > Plan.